Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I wanted to tell you


I wanted to tell you about the times I would miss you. There are times when I feel better about myself, I discover something about myself and feel intrigued yet cheerful and fulfilling. Those are the times I miss you, sharing with you. 

I keep thinking about your well-being. I ask a friend if they know your whereabouts and how you are doing. When the answer is no, I just hope you are doing well in your universe. 

I want you to take your time to heal and come back and talk to me. You know that you are already a part of my life in many ways and that can't be easily forgotten. 

I want to try and make sure that I know how you are doing even when I know I have zero control over things in your life. I just want to be knowing. And that's the least I can do. 

No matter how long we don't talk to each other, I cannot stop thinking about you. And I know you know that. I do not want this email to cause any more hurt than the heartbreak as is.   

with a lot of heaviness and warmth in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment